Here are some serving suggestions for our sauce, I hope you enjoy!
SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
· Bacon and egg’s with sauce
· Beef sausages and veggies or salad with Spicy Tomato Sauce
· Hamburger with sauce
· French fries and sauce
· Add to minced beef to make a tasty bolognaise
· Eat with a frittata!
· Use as a dip with carrot and celery sticks
· Add Philadelphia Cream Cheese to make a cream dip
· Great with a pie.
· Pour into a bowl, add a few dollops of sour cream and serve with corn chips (you could also add avocado and diced tomatoes)
· Eat straight with corn chips
· Serve with beef taco’s
· Rice crackers. Spread some cream cheese onto a cracker and a dollop of salsa! Makes an easy, quick snack.
· Use to spice up a veggie, ham or turkey sandwich.
· Grill/pan fry chicken breast or white fish. Once cooked place a few tables spoons of salsa on top. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, steamed rice and salad.
· Baked potato. Once cooked serve with jalapeno salsa, diced lettuce, sour cream, grated tasty cheese and if being extravagant, diced cooked bacon.
Zingy Ginger + Spring Onion, Finishing Sauce
This is a great finishing sauce, you don’t need to cook it but fold it in at the end of cooking or spoon onto your dish (if you cook it the flavor can dissipate).
· Steamed white fish. One steamed serve the fish and spoon the finishing sauce on top, serve with steam rice and vegetables.
· Steam veggies + rice. Steam your favorite veggies until cooked, then serve. Spoon the finishing sauce on top.
· Pan fried salmon. Make sure to cook skin side down to make it nice and crunchy. Serve the fish and spoon the finishing sauce on top. Serve with your favorite veggies (I love a crunchy green salad with baked potato with a dollop of butter).
· Asian style salad: Grate carrot, cut cabbage finely, add diced cucumber and some bean shoots. Stir fry some minced chicken and let cook, you can also add brown or white rice. Stir all ingredients together and add our finishing sauce. Top with sliced chillies.
· Noodle salad. Cook rice noodles and let cool. Serve in a salad bowl and add your favorite veggies (mine are grated carrot and zucchini). Stir through the finishing sauce and serve.
· Soy chicken. Marinade (for at least an hour, best over night) chicken breast or thighs in gluten free soy sauce, maple syrup or rice malt syrup. Pan fry or cook in the oven. Serve with rice, stir fry or salad. Drizzle the finishing sauce on top of the meat.
· Beef stir fry. Flash fry strips of beef that have been marinated in gluten free soy sauce and a spoon full of maple syrup, set aside when just cooked, then stir fry your favorite veggies (I love using green spring onions, carrot, cabbage, snow peas, red capsicum), I use some of the oil from the finishing sauce to fry off the veggies and meat. Once cooked all all ingredints together and serve.
CHILLI PEANUT SAUCE
This is a condensed sauce. Make sure to add water (or coconut milk) at a ratio of 1-2 tablespoons water to 1 tablespoon sauce.
· For an easy meal. Panfry chicken breast or chicken strips. Steam your favorite veggies and rice. Pour sauce over top to finish.
· Great as a dipping sauce for:
o Rice paper rolls
o Vegetable platter (celery, carrot and cucumber)
· Stir free beef/chicken or seafood with your favorite veggies and or rice noodles. When cooked pour over the cooking sauce for seasoning.
· Marinade beef or chicken on skewers. BBQ. Serve with your favorite salad and the dipping sauce as a side dish for the skewers.
· Panfry prawns in a little oil. Serve and pour sauce over top. Serve with steam rice and your favorite veggies.
TANGY LIME PICKLE
· Great in a sandwich, wrap with your favorite meat
o Ham, cheese, lettuce and pickle
o Silverside, lettuce, pickle and cheese
· Perfect with cheddar cheese and crackers
· Serve with a vegetable or meat curry and rice
· Add to yogurt to make a great dipping sauce
· Eat it straight from the jar! J
· Drizzle on top of fresh strawberries + cream (to be truly decadent add a home made meringue and slivered almonds!).
· Strawberry or banana smoothy. Pour 1 cup of milk, 1 serve of strawberries (or banana) add 2 tablespoons of Salted caramel sauce and blitz (for an extra naught shake add a spoon or two of vanilla ice cream).
· Coffee. Add to your favorite coffee to make a caramel coffee with a twist.
· Steamed pudding. Wonderful on steamed pudding or warmed cake with cream or icecream.
· Christmas pudding. Gorgeous served with your favorite home made Christmas pudding.
· Stick date. A perfect mate to sticky date pudding with cream or icecream.
· Heat and pour over your favorite vanilla ice cream! YUM.
We’d love to hear from you with serving ideas and also see photos of how you use our sauce… So email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to our list or facebook/instagram accounts.